Friday, June 6, 2014

End Blog

1) I think one of the most important things I learned in this class was about arbitrage and the law of one price. I really felt that these topics helped to explain to me how prices can be determined on a global scale.

2) What I really want to learn after having taken this class is about the culture of another country. We have talked a lot about different cultures and culture shock, but it is something I really want to see for myself and to be able to learn something entirely new to me.

3) I think the most challenging thing for me next year will not be studying abroad. This class makes me really want to go abroad, and the fact that I will not be will turn out to be frustrating. Overall, it will be hard to see many of my peers be able to go abroad and experience things while I remain here at K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home